Chicken leg pcs – 12
Salt as test
Ginger garlic paste – 3 tbsp
Red chili powder – 2 tbsp
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Yogurt – ½ cup
Mustard oil – 3 tbsp
Lemon zest Ghee
- In a bowl mix the chicken drumsticks with salt, ginger-garlic paste, lime juice and mix well. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl add hung yoghurt, ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder and mix well.
- In a pan heat ghee and place the marinated chicken in it.
- Flip after a minute and cook by turning the drumsticks on all sides.
- Baste with butter at regular intervals.
- Once cooked, garnish with coriander leaves and lemon wedges and serve.
Delicious Tangdi Kebab is ready to eat!
video link of Tangdi Kebab