Puff pastry is a delicate, light, and flaky pastry that can be used in countless different ways. You might also know it by its French name: pâte feuilletée.
Like pie crust, biscuits, and Danish, puff pastry is meant to be tender, buttery, and flaky. And the most important thing to keep in mind when making these kinds of pastries is to keep them nice and cold at all times!
Flour – 2 cups
Water – ¾ or ½ cup
Butter – 2 or 3 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Egg – ½
Margarine – 150 gm
Butter – 75 gm
- Flour, egg, salt, powder milk, baking powder mix together.
- Add water mix again for 5 min.
- Rest for 30 min.
- Make a large roti.
- Spread butter mix in the roti.
- sprinkle with flour.
- Cut into 4 size. (2 same size small, 1 medium, 1 large)
- Roll one by one.
- Make a ball and rest in refrigerator for 30 min.
- After 30 min make a roti and cut as your choice.
Video link of Paff Pastry sheets